Meet the all-in-one, portable production studio for your iPad
During our recent trip to the Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) in Orlando, Florida, we came across an awesome company that’s shaking things up in the realm of video production. Padcaster manufactures special cases for your iPad that transform it into an all-in-one mobile video production suite. Padcaster allows you to easily connect several devices to your iPad at once to film in almost any scenario. Accessories include a light, several microphones, a teleprompter, and a wide angle lens. Our favorite feature is the ability to attach it to a tripod to achieve those steady shots that instantly create a more professional look.
Padcaster has worked with schools all over the world to design and deliver an updated studio solution for morning news, digital storytelling, live streaming, and any other video production need. This is an awesome tool for any school who wants to start filming and broadcasting their own newscasts but may not know what equipment they need to get started. The Padcaster Bundle gives you everything you need minus the actual iPad.
You get all of the following equipment with your Padcaster Ultimate Studio package:
- Your choice of Padcaster with all three of their microphones – the Shotgun mic, Padcaster Stick Mic Kit and Padcaster lavaliere mic! Also included are the dual mic/headphone splitters
- .45x wide angle lens
- The rugged Padcaster VT-16 Tripod
- An XP-38 LED Light
- A 5’x7’ portable Green Screen with carrying case
- The Padcaster Mini Teleprompter
- A padded camera backpack to store all of your gear! Your device is mobile, so why shouldn’t your recording studio be as well.
Bundles can be bought on sale for $999 or directly from the website for around $1200. Now you can shoot, edit and distribute your HD video right from the iPad. If you’re trying to integrate more video into your classroom, Padcaster’s got you covered every step of the way!